We facilitate the development of a diverse, profitable and sustainable plant-protein and plant-ingredient processing industry in Alberta.
● Highly functioning value chains
● State-of-the-art infrastructure
● Commercialized, market-driven products
● A key economic driver in the Alberta economy
The wave we are riding is plant protein, which is so sustainable. The more we add value here to the crops we grow, the more we are immunized from global market ups and downs. We’ve got everything going for us.
– Allison Ammeter, board chair of the Plant Protein Alliance of Alberta (PPAA)